[NA-Discuss] Naralo event at Toronto Meeting

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Wed May 30 02:23:14 UTC 2012

Dear Beau and Glenn,

I know you have been working with the rest of NARALO in putting together an
event for the Toronto meeting, I am happy to assist in the planning in
anyway I can.

One of my very close cousins (who lives near to Evan) has done some
scouting on my behalf and suggested the following list of potential venues
(see email below for your kind attention and review).

Regards

Cintra