[NA-Discuss] New gTLD Review Group

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 14:53:10 UTC 2012

Yes, thank you very much, Darlene. I had underestimated NARALO -- frankly I thought we would struggle to find three volunteers, but we in fact have six, so you have my apology for that, and my gratitude. Way to go! Should be an interesting WG. Please don't forget to vote when the poll is up! It would be great to have 100 percent participation from the region in the vote, as we don't take them too often. More details on that to come from Darlene.

Beau