[NA-Discuss] Call for participants in At-large new gTLD review group - urgent

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Mon May 7 18:10:14 UTC 2012

   Thanks for including that additional info, Joly. I wouldn't worry at this
   point  about qualifications vis-a-vis others. We have four respondents
   (nice!) and if you like I will put your name in the hat. The next step I
   believe is that the ALAC reviews the names and makes the decisions. The NA
   is supposed to forward names of interested candidates.