[NA-Discuss] NCUC meeting/Toronto/digital archery

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:18:28 UTC 2012

I think it is pertinent to schedule this discussion and I agree there is
merit in discussing DA- Not only does this go toward the mechanism that the
applications are chosen for the first round but also the lack of principles
(including consensus, transparency and consultation) in its implementation.

Maybe it does not seem of high priority, and the argument is not that it is
done but rather how it is done.
The safeguarding of principles (above) warrant that we should be seriously
concerned.

Regards

Cintra