[NA-Discuss] Election Update and Reminders - CORRECTION

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Mon Jul 30 18:29:56 UTC 2012

On 30 Jul 2012, at 12:26, Garth Bruen at Knujon.com wrote:

> Hopefully this activity will ease the call for NOTA voting...

Personally I had given up on trying to get NOTA in this election.  I realized that at this point in time I am in a small minority.

But since all I really want is for there to be choices, yes, the existence of multiple names on the ballot eliminates my personal need to see NOTA listed on at least the single candidate ballots.

avri