[NA-Discuss] Suggestions for Speaker at Oct 15th

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:45:06 UTC 2012

Hi All
I have a response from  Michael Geist and his speaker fees are not
realistic for our event.

We need someone to be inspirational  and engaging  and free.  Did I say
free!

I appeal to our community for your suggestions, especially someone local.

I am sure we can afford a modest gift out of our budget but not a speaker
fee.  Please provide your feedback before our Working Group call so I can
provide some alternatives.

As it stands  Google as a major sponsor will be  speaking  on the
IMPORTANCE OF  STAKEHOLDERS  and CIRA and AFFILIAS  as  cosponsors would be
interested as well as short speakers ( could be well wishes)

Glenn
Working Group for ICANN TORONTO

.

--