[NA-Discuss] Voting None of the Above Re: …

Kieren McCarthy kierenmccarthy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 22:50:19 UTC 2012

Thanks for this Olivier,

To be clear though, the aim of asking the questions was an effort to make
people think about what they were actually doing with regard to outreach.

The response was a rather aggressive one, as you have seen. And it still
didn't produce any answers. Which in itself rather answers the question:
not only is far too little being done but no one is building metrics around
it either, and no one currently feels that it is a matter of accountability.

I'm not sure that shooting the messenger is a very effective way of dealing
with this. But the answer is now in plain sight for anyone that may wish to
actually deal with it.

I thank you for the information all the same. To be honest, I have no use
for it, but I am hoping the NARALO does.

Kieren