[NA-Discuss] one more thing

Garth Bruen at Knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Fri Jul 20 19:46:50 UTC 2012

I requested discussions of the various incidents be dropped from public
discussion, but since one involves me I will clear the air.

<<> * The (former) chair sent an aggressive email to a member who said he
was
> going to stand against him in the chair election. It was sent to the
> mailing list by mistake.>>

I believe it was a mistake, I was not offended or intimidated, and the chair
apologized.  There is no need to debate it further or include it in other
arguments as I have made no complaint or protest over it.