[NA-Discuss] Withdrawal for Nomination for Secretariat

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 17 19:35:43 UTC 2012

I have long pushed for more pro-active NomCom people named by the
ALAC. Although we have had such appointees in the past, they have not
been common. Glenn has done a good job at it, not losing contact with
those who nominated him despite the need for NomCom confidentiality.
I support his nomination as continuity, to the extent allowed by term
limits, is really crutial.

Alan