[NA-Discuss] To all - this situation

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Mon Jul 16 20:30:24 UTC 2012

I agree with Garth an apologize for my other response because I hadn't seen his yet.  I totally agree that this should now be taken off-line and be handled by the ombudsman's office.  Period.

Sorry all,

Darlene A. Thompson
CAP Administrator
N-CAP/Department of Education
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
From: na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] on behalf of Garth Bruen at Knujon.com [gbruen at knujon.com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 2:01 PM
To: na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: [NA-Discuss] To all - this situation

If this has indeed gone to legal/ombudsman there should be NO FURTHER
discussion of it here.

This of course includes the two parties but anyone else in NARALO commenting
on it or attaching the history to replies.

I would encourage everyone to not feed speculation and let the appropriate
mechanisms address it.

------
NA-Discuss mailing list
NA-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org