[NA-Discuss] Due process for takedowns? Shut your mouth!

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight michele at blacknight.ie
Mon Feb 20 14:08:23 UTC 2012

On 20 Feb 2012, at 13:59, Garth Bruen at Knujon.com wrote:

> There should always be due process no matter how heinous the crime

Garth - something we can agree on :)

As a hosting provider and registrar takedowns worry me a LOT.

Of course I'd be the first to admit that part of the issue lies with the internet industry as a whole.  (Something I tried to write about coherently here: http://blog.blacknight.com/calm-reasoned-dialogue-helps.html )

Regards

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions ♞