[NA-Discuss] Foreign Policy and the Internet

Bob Bruen bruen at coldrain.net
Tue Aug 14 19:54:58 UTC 2012

Hi John,

   John Levine wrote:
   That said, I agree with your theory about what DoC was doing.  They've
   made it quite clear for a very long time that they're not going to use
   access to the root to pressure other countries.

I am sure you have been around long enough to know that what people say/do
today has little to do with what someone else may do later. When that
someone gets a hold of authority in the future, access to root may well
become leverage.

It should not be necessary, but I can provide examples of this and I bet
everybody can.

               --bob
--
Dr. Robert Bruen