[NA-Discuss] Community questions for the Chair and ALAC nominees

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Tue Aug 7 17:56:36 UTC 2012

Great idea Glenn,

I would encourage ANYBODY who has questions for the candidates to post them to the list so that all can better evaluate their voting stance.

My question to all that are running would be:  Each one of you has had a specific focus and/or expertise in your prior NARALO participation.  How will you ensure that, should you become elected, you will provide well-rounded leadership in a wide variety of issues that you may not have been involved in previously?

Thanks,

Darlene A. Thompson
Community Access Program Administrator
Nunavut Dept. of Education / N-CAP
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
E-mail:  dthompson at gov.nu.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto:na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Glenn McKnight
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 1:51 PM
To: na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: [NA-Discuss] Community questions for the Chair and ALAC nominees

Hi
Since it's an election I was thinking perhaps we should have a series of strawman questions for the nominees instead of name recognition, since  ICANN and others are assessing our talent pool perhaps we should give an opportunity for these nominees a chance to crow a little bit.

One thing that would impress me is volunteering at the  ICANN Toronto activities.  Capacity Building sessions,  NARALO Tabletop and the Wine and  Cheese.

--
Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight