[NA-Discuss] Community questions for the Chair and ALAC nominees

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:51:19 UTC 2012

Hi
Since it's an election I was thinking perhaps we should have a series of
strawman questions for the nominees instead of name recognition, since
 ICANN and others are assessing our talent pool perhaps we should give an
opportunity for these nominees a chance to crow a little bit.

One thing that would impress me is volunteering at the  ICANN Toronto
activities.  Capacity Building sessions,  NARALO Tabletop and the Wine and
 Cheese.

--
Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com