[NA-Discuss] Elections!

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Tue Aug 7 17:07:14 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Well, the date is now past for us to be able to accept any more SOIs.  The results and nominations are as follows:

Chair:  Garth Bruen, Seth Reiss
Secretariat:  Darlene Thompson (winner by acclimation)
ALAC:  Evan Leibovitch, Eric Brunner-Williams

All SOIs may be reviewed at:  https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+At-Large+Elections+2012.

We now need EACH of the candidates above for Chair and ALAC to confirm that they accept their nominations.  Please send this to the list.  Once these are in, we will set the wheels in motion for a vote.

Eric, I also need confirmation from you that:  1) you are still a permanent resident of the North American regions and 2) you are not affiliated with an ALS.  This is just to confirm you as an unaffiliated member of the NARALO as per our Rules of Procedure.

Thanks all!

ᑕᓕᓐ ᑕᒻᓴᓐ
ᓄᓇᓕᖕᓂ ᖃᕆᓴᐅᔭᕐᕕᒋᔭᐅᔪᓐᓇᕐᑐᓄᑦ ᑎᑎᕋᖅᑎ
ᑮᓇᐅᔭᓕᕆᓂᕐᒧᑦ ᐊᐅᓚᑦᑎᔨᒃᑯᑦ ᐱᔨᑦᑎᕋᖅᕕᖓᑦ
ᐃᓕᓐᓂᐊᕐᓂᓕᕆᔨᒃᑯᑦ
ᓄᓇᕗᑦ ᒐᕙᒪᖓᑦ
ᑎᑎᖅᑲᓂᐊᕐᕕᖓ 1000, ᐊᓪᓚᕝᕕᖓ 910
ᐃᖃᓗᐃᑦ, ᓄᓇᕗᑦ
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
ᐅᖄᓚᐅᑎ: 867 975-5631
ᓱᑲᑦᑐᒃᑰᕈᑎ: 867 975-5610

Taliin Taamsan
Nunalingni
Qaritauyani Atuqtauningitnun Titiraqtia Nunavut Kavamangat
Titiraqarvia 1000,
Nayugaa 910
Iqaluit, Nunavut
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
Hivayautik : 867 975-5631
Kayumiktuk : 867 975-5610

Darlene Thompson
Community Access Program Administrator/N-CAP
Corporate Services Division
Department of Education
Government of Nunavut
PO Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, Nunavut, X0A 0H0
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
Ph:   867 975-5631
Fax: 867 975-5610

Darlene Thompson
Administratrice du programme d’accès communautaire
Division des services ministériels
Ministère de l’Éducation
Gouvernement du Nunavut
Case postale 1000, Succursale 910