[NA-Discuss] FW: [Secretariat] Fwd: [soac-discussion] Survey: ICANN effectiveness as a global organization

RJ Glass jipshida2 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 15:30:37 UTC 2012

The link for the survey should be:

http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/t/AHB7OZM7Lx

________________________________
From: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
To: "alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; "apac-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <apac-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; "afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; "euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; "lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; "lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; "na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; "secretariat at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <secretariat at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 7:06 PM
Subject: [NA-Discuss] FW: [Secretariat] Fwd: [soac-discussion] Survey: ICANN effectiveness as a global organization

Dear All,

Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Chair of the ALAC, has asked that a reminder be
sent out regarding the Survey on "ICANN Effectiveness as a Global
Organization."

Please find Olivier's email below, as well as Kurt Pritz's initial email.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN At-Large Staff
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org

On 3/23/12 3:37 PM, "Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond" <ocl at gih.com> wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>
>please find enclosed, an invitation to participate in the survey on
>ICANN effectiveness as a global organization. I often hear criticism
>that ICANN is not doing enough -- now is the time to express yourself.
>Since we are present in all of ICANN's 5 regions, I would really
>recommend that you send this to your local RALO lists too.
>
>Available in: English - Arabic - Chinese - Russian - French - Spanish
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Olivier

------
NA-Discuss mailing list