[NA-Discuss] "Chicken and Egg" Problem

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Wed Apr 4 15:24:51 UTC 2012

The concern from my side isn't the revenue issue, but why these registrars
are not being kept to the same public disclosure requirements (etc) as
others simply because they haven't registered a domain yet.

The revenue discussion, to me, merely attempts to describe why ICANN is not
acting on these entities, almost suggesting a level of dependence that is
buying its silence. IMO this is not relevant to the policy issue at hand.

- Evan