[NA-Discuss] "Chicken and Egg" Problem

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight michele at blacknight.ie
Wed Apr 4 14:50:20 UTC 2012

I haven't done the math on this, but I suspect the transaction fees would be worth more to ICANN overall than the accreditation fees

And also the figures that have been used in this thread make a dangerous assumption - they're assuming that the accreditations are being billed at the full price. If they're "small" they wouldn't be

Regards

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions ♞