[NA-Discuss] Convening the NA-RALO Puerto Rico ccTLD .PR "task force"

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 00:45:36 UTC 2011

You might also want some interaction from what we are doing in the Framework
of Interpretation WG - a  ccNSO:GAC  Joint
WG<http://ccnso.icann.org/workinggroups/foiwg.htm>  which relates   to
(along with other things => I have attached a copy of
our WG Charter) delegation redelegation  terminologies and expectations
 etc.,,  it is early days  yet  but it has a clear nexus to this matter
(which will I believe be meeting in Dakar)   I am the ALAC liaison to this
WG  so let me know if you need anything  from me to assist...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)