[NA-Discuss] DRAFT statement on .pr

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Oct 16 16:00:42 UTC 2011

Hello Eduardo,

On 14/10/2011 21:56, Eduardo Diaz wrote :
> By the way, do anybody knows how to get all zone file changes to an specific
> ccTLD since its inception?

IANA would have that kind of information. Each Zone file has a version
number. I trust that IANA would probably have an archive of each
version. Of course, any other organization could also do such a thing by
downloading the Zone file daily. Is suspect RIRs, Registries & some
ccTLD managers might be doing this, but I am not aware of a way to
download these files.
Kind regards,

Olivier

--