[NA-Discuss] Regarding Monday's NARALO meeting

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 14 20:25:21 UTC 2011

why don't you say that on the call...I will support it

also, every non-profit org has to have a strategic plan and mission statement it trots around, ICANN is no different, but if you spoke directly to the issue of Gareth's wasted time participating last go-round, it might register on the I-meter...I'd do it but am not particularly aware of the specifics of what he was asked to do. Or maybe Gareth wants to. If these folks are going around with their strategic plan slide deck then they should hear that the last time this region was asked to get involved in this it was a giant black hole...