[NA-Discuss] [ALAC] Public Comment on the .NET auto-renew, proposed contract extension for multiple technical providers

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon May 16 19:02:09 UTC 2011

Hello Joly,

yes, we indeed have a draft, available on the same WIKI URL:
https://community.icann.org/x/noHg

This is named "Second Draft" since the initial "draft" were the two
emails from Eric Brunner Williams.

Since we are under pressure to send this statement for it to be
considered by the Board, please add your comments to the bottom of that
Wiki page by Tuesday 17 May 2011, 11:00 UTC.
Many thanks,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD