[NA-Discuss] [At-Large] Comment on the .NET auto-renew and contract terms

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue May 10 00:58:01 UTC 2011

Thanks Eric.

Just never thought of the second issue in the way outlined, even with what I
know of the registry business these days. A recognition of this distinction
- between the "registry operator" and the "registry technical backend
service operator" - in contract would be a beginning to exploring the
competition issues.

I would lodging a concern as well as a more formal At-Large response.

Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799