[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Edits and comments to NARALO/ALAC position statement on GAC scorecard

Richard Tindal richardtindal at me.com
Sat Mar 26 19:02:55 UTC 2011

I think you already explored whether there's interest in principle when you made this recommendation last time.   The response then was - How would you implement this?

I don't think its fair to criticize the staff for failing to come up with implementation solutions if we don't have any to offer ourselves.    Has ALAC given thought to how this would be implemented?   If not,  I think now's the time to do so.

Richard