[NA-Discuss] GAC Scorecard Comments due by 25 March

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Wed Mar 23 14:46:41 UTC 2011

Thanks, Eric.

In addition to any other comments, your attention is especially appreciated
in helping address positions on root zone scaling (Scorecard #3), in which
you have significant depth of knowledge. This is one area in which At-Large
has not yet adopted a position -- the others relate to legal issues
(scorecard #9 and #11).

- Evan

On 23 March 2011 10:05, Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net>wrote:

> I'll be supplying comments also by day's end. Unfortunately it is a
> snow day in Ithaca and so I need to share the laptop with my autistic
> son all-day, rather than just before 8:30am and after 4:00pm.
>
> Still, I've comments and I'll send them.
>
> Eric

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
Em: evan at telly dot org
Sk: evanleibovitch