[NA-Discuss] Pre-registrations

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 7 18:16:02 UTC 2011

I think that those are all reasonable things to be distributed. When
there is some region-specific need to communicate, it should come
from regional people. However, most or all of what you are describing
should be sent to all At-Large folks, via either the ALAC-Announce or
At-Large mailing lists.

A quick check of the Announce archive shows that at least some of
this is being done. But clearly not all that should be done.

Is there really a need to echo this on the regional list when there
is not a specific NA work-product in mind?  Anyone receiving such a
message can clearly take up the subject on the regional list if they
feel the need.

Alan