[NA-Discuss] NARALO video

Houle Louis Louis.Houle at oricom.ca
Thu Jul 28 10:43:35 UTC 2011

I don't know what you have in mind but here is my two cents:

What is NARALO: the objectives, the goals
Who we are (a wide spectrum of expertise)
What we do,when we meet, how we meet (remotely)
Why participate (a few comments by some delegates)
Something attractive would be that you say a word on financing
participation!

Louis Houle
Président
La Société Internet du Québec (ISOC Québec)
Louis.Houle at isocquebec.org