[NA-Discuss] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- Reminder: Apply Now for the At-Large Advisory Committee, ALAC

ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Thu Jul 21 15:25:17 UTC 2011

Olivier,

For you information only, and not to preclude other NARALO contributors,
or others meeting the residency and interest requirements, from being
noninated, or from self-nominating.

At the reminder by the 2011 NomCom Chair that I'd submitted applications in
prior years, and had indicated my willingness to be considered in subsequent
years, I updated my application and submitted it per the current call for
nominations process on July 10th, with copies to Joette Youkhanna and the
NomCom211 maildrop.

Eric