[NA-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] Draft FY 12 Community Travel Support Guidelines

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jul 5 06:59:32 UTC 2011

Hello Beau,

On 05/07/2011 05:40, Beau Brendler wrote :
> Also, people did file their meeting reports, but in some cases posted them to the skype chat, like me. Couldn't get the new wiki to accept my login or send me a new one, so I posted my meeting reports in the chat. They are more immediate, useful and interactive that way anyway.

Thanks for the update, Beau. For those who have not managed to get the
Wiki to accept your login, please email staff at atlarge.icann.org & tell them.
Also - the Wiki provides a historical archive of the meeting reports, so
if you have posted your meeting report to the Skype Chat & cannot post
it to the Wiki pages due to the technical problems, pleasecut/paste &
email it to staff at atlarge.icann.org who will put it on the Wiki.
Many thanks,

Olivier

--