[NA-Discuss] Fwd: The Internet Society on Egypt’s Internet shutdown

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Mon Jan 31 01:17:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I did not say it was a technical problem.  Of course I understand that routing include establishing and withdrawing routes all the time, I figure most people know this, it is after al what routing protocols do.  But thank you for the tutelage.

It is a policy problem related to ICANN areas of responsibility.

a.