[NA-Discuss] Geographic Regions Statement

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Jan 28 02:03:37 UTC 2011

Eric,

Enough. Any point you've been trying to make in your long description has
been obliterated by
a level of personal insult this list hasn't seen in a long time - if ever.

You owe Darlene an apology.

You also have yet to make any connection whatsoever between your stories of
disenfranchisement and how ICANN would benefit from having just one region
for the americas rather than two. But if you intend to answer me like you
did Darlene, don't bother.

- Evan (sent from my Android phone)

On 2011-01-27 8:46 PM, "Eric Brunner-Williams" <ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net>