[NA-Discuss] NARALO input to the ALAC budget

Marc Rotenberg rotenberg at epic.org
Fri Jan 21 20:42:50 UTC 2011

It makes sense to get folks to conferences, but shouldn't
we be targeting policy meetings involving users rather than
trade shows? This would be more in line with the ALAC
mission.

For example, we are helping to organize the Computers,
Freedom, Privacy conference in Washington, DC
mid-June. This would be a very good opportunity to
engage policymakers in North America on ICANN-related
user issues and it would make sense to have a panel
with NARALO participation.

Marc.