[NA-Discuss] REMINDER: NARALO TELECONFERENCE - Monday, 17 January 2011 @ 20:00 UTC

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 17 19:42:44 UTC 2011

Whatever message you included did not make it through.

If you mean the links just above "Recording: ENGLISH", those are for
today's meeting and I guess the pages won't exist until after the meeting.

The links for the December meeting in Agenda item 2 seem to work.

In e-mails, I often find that the links to the wiki don't work
because they span more than one line and the sending e-mail program
seems to get the hyperlink wrong - only including the part from the
first line of text.

Alan