[NA-Discuss] Call for comment ASAP on ICANN strat plan

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 18:12:43 UTC 2011

Greetings North American region!

We've had a couple of urgent calls from ALAC leadership for regional comment on the ICANN Draft 2011-2014 Strategic Plan.

It's a big document. You can find it here:
http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#draft-strat-2011

The final public deadline is Jan. 10, the same day as our phone call referenced below.

The At-Large leadership asked for regional comments by Jan. 9, which is Sunday.

If you have something to say about this important document, now is the time to say it. If you can reply to NA-DISCUSS with whatever comments you have, I will put them together and send them on Saturday night (which will be Sunday in Asia).

Don't worry about duplication, I will take care of coordinating the comments.

Thanks

Beau