[NA-Discuss] ICANN XL in San Francisco

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Jan 4 05:00:04 UTC 2011

Just wondering... are there any participants in NARALO (other than the ALAC
reps and RALO laedership) planning to go to the ICANN meeting #40 in San
Francisco <http://svsf40.icann.org/>? The meeting is at the Weston St.
Francis, March 13 to 18 (There is an At-Large meeting March 12 in advance of
the main meeting).

While the main hotel is pretty expensive, there are other hotels in the area
that are more reasonably priced. About a decade or so when I used to go to
trade shows in Moscone Center I stayed at the Chancellor
Hotel<http://www.chancellorhotel.com/>just a few blocks away from the
St. Francis. And airfare can be had fairly
inexpensively, though there are no additional travel subsidies available.

I'm looking forward to seeing as many NARALO folks as possible at this, the
first ICANN meeting in the region in two years.

--
- Evan