[NA-Discuss] San Francisco Showcase Form

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Thu Feb 3 01:31:03 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We are getting geared up for the San Francisco meeting and the NARALO showcase there and I am on the organiing committee.

In LACRALO they had lovely "factsheets" on display for all of the ALSs in the region.  Dev Anand Teelucksingh from LACRALO has been kind enough to share their method with me and has done up the forms and such for NARALO.  Its done by a Google tool that helps us to gather the information and then insert it into standardized sheets.

Also, Workteam B has been working on ways of better sharing information between the ALSs in each region.  The information that we gather for the fact sheets could easily provide a basis for these wiki pages for each ALS.  Take this as a "hitting two birds with one stone" type of solution that I've come up with.  I can do a cut and past from the one response (from each ALS) to be able to generate both outputs.

So, please fill out the following as soon as you possibly can:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/ttcsweb.org/viewform?hl=en_GB&formkey=dHY4UFhLaEhVM3JLMXpiQ3E5aUdzVUE6MA#gid=0

Note that I will be plaguing you incessantly for this information as we really need it and the SF meeting is coming up really quickly!  (unless you tell me that you choose not to participate for some reason)

Also, I think we should have a factsheet prepared for the Unaffiliated ALS (our affiliation of individuals).  I think this is really important in order to showcase this North American "take" on individuals.  Who amongst our individuals would like to put forward wording in for this?  Its not for me to say, on this matter, as it is up to the indiviuals in our group and I am unsure who would like to step forward to do this.

Thanks!

Darlene A. Thompson
CAP Administrator
N-CAP/Department of Education