[NA-Discuss] IMPORTANT: US Senate hearings on new gTLDs

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Dec 12 15:34:54 UTC 2011

The feeling I keep getting is that the A&T and other reform kind of stuff
is ready to be given to us .... AFTER the gTLD goldrush is dome, after all
the bad consequences are in place, and we can then have a wonderfully
transparent (and associatedly long, inconclusive and probably gamed)
process for cleaning up the mess.

- Evan