[NA-Discuss] Brochures

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Wed Aug 3 13:44:55 UTC 2011

I agree with you Garth.  I tend to leaf through a brochure and the *if* something catches my eye, then go to the website.  If I was given a card with just a website, I probably wouldn’t bother.

But then again, I still like paper books.  Maybe I’m a bit of a Neanderthal in this day and age!

Darlene A. Thompson
Community Access Program Administrator
Nunavut Dept. of Education / N-CAP
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
E-mail:  dthompson at gov.nu.ca<mailto:dthompson at gov.nu.ca>

From: Garth Bruen at Knujon.com [mailto:gbruen at knujon.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 9:28 AM
To: Evan Leibovitch; Thompson, Darlene
Cc: na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] Brochures

I agree with Evan, but there is something about a brochure. I tend to collect them all at conferences and read through them later, following up on the details within.

A business card is personal, meaning it is meant to reflect the person giving it. A business card for NARALO should be an "oversized" card to distinguish it.