[NA-Discuss] March 2011 San Francisco meeting

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Sat Oct 9 01:19:35 UTC 2010

Dear Sylvia,

Thank you for your interest in the 40th ICANN meeting to be held in San
Francisco 13-18 March 2011. The meeting schedule for this ICANN meeting has
not yet been determined. However, the initial draft schedule for the 39th
ICANN meeting to be held in Cartagena, Colombia 5-12 December will provide
you with a general sense of what types of meetings are held during the
week-long meeting: http://cartagena39.icann.org/sched-overview.

Regarding the meetings of the At-Large community which represents end users,
traditionally the members of the At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) and the
Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) chairs participate in an all day
workshop on Sunday. At-Large members participate in the Welcoming Ceremony
and major sessions related to the work of ICANN on Monday. On Tuesday, the
At-Large community members hold two policy discussion meetings. On
Wednesday, they continue to participate in various workshops and meetings. A
Wrap-up Session takes place on Thursday. The ALAC Executive Committee meets
on Friday. There are many other At-Large meetings throughout the week which
are scheduled closer to the start of the specific ICANN meeting.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff