[NA-Discuss] ICANN Confluence Page

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Nov 29 02:56:04 UTC 2010

Hi Thomas,

On 28 November 2010 21:42, Thomas Lowenhaupt <toml at communisphere.com> wrote:

> Would someone please prove a link to an explanation of a Confluence page.

Confluence is a version of "wiki", a way of making web pages in which all
users that are authorized (ie, have login accounts) can edit the text. This
allows for group collaboration, with multiple people being able to work
together.

The most popular example of this system is the appropriately-names
Wikipedia.

Here is a link to a video providing an overview of Confluence.
http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/videos/overview.jsp

- Evan