[NA-Discuss] REMINDER: NARALO TELECONFERENCE - Monday, 08 November 2010 @ 20:00 UTC

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 8 19:22:23 UTC 2010

Apologies but I cannot attend this call.

In addition, with due respect to Darlene and Garth, who nominated and seconded me, I decline the nomination for representative of unaffiliated members of NA-RALO, in order to make room for Eric Brunner-Williams, as I am anxious to see new people and new faces in positions of NA-RALO leadership.

Regards,

Beau Brendler