[NA-Discuss] Recent Changes In NARALO-ICANN At Large North America Workspace

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Fri Aug 27 18:06:31 UTC 2010

Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for pointing us to the spam comment. It has been removed.

Recently the Social Text wikis across all constituency groups have been experiencing a significant increase in the number of spam comments.

Our Technical Support staff have informed us that in order to fully prevent these comments, the privacy settings would need to be set so high as to prevent At-Large community members from posting legitimate comments.

The good news is that Confluence wiki, which we will be transitioning to shortly, has a much more advanced spam filter than Social Text wikis.

Kind regards,
Heidi

Heidi Ullrich
Director for At-Large