[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] Pequeño informe del evento en República Dominicana

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jul 1 16:01:45 UTC 2024

Wonderful activity. Congratulations to all involved !!
 I had in the past to be in this nice country.  Got a unique necklace from “black/ brown and white coral”s absolutely beautiful !! loved the beaches and the people!!!
Hope everyone in this meeting had the opportunity to enjoy the country too!
Kisses to all
Vanda