[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] supporting LACRALO community

Alberto Soto alberto at soto.net.ar
Mon Mar 29 13:38:34 UTC 2021

+1 Vanda!

Best

Alberto Soto

De: lac-discuss-en <lac-discuss-en-bounces en atlarge-lists.icann.org> en nombre de Vanda Scartezini <vanda en scartezini.org>
Fecha: lunes, 29 de marzo de 2021, 10:22
Para: "excellenceaward2021 en icann.org" <excellenceaward2021 en icann.org>
CC: LACRALO list <lac-discuss-en en atlarge-lists.icann.org>, LACRALO Español <lac-discuss-es en atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Asunto: [lac-discuss-en] supporting LACRALO community

Dear Committee

I am with ICANN since 2000 and have joined LACRALO with the ALS NEXTi as soon I step down from the ICANN Board in 2007.

 It is quite rare to see what LACRALO has accomplish last few years and specially the last one, no matter the difficulties we all faced.

I believe it is time to interpret the rules for this award in a different way – to award the whole community that have shown a significant accomplishment – this time LACRALO have done it.

It was not one, two or three persons, none of the leadership team or any other member individually that have done it – it was the entire LACRALO community and I am challenge you to think about this interpretation of the rules for this award.

Our community though this was not possible, so they suggested the president’s name, but this is not what they want. They want, as I do, to award the whole LACRALO!

As a community based organization ICANN needs to think in strength the sense of community and I do not see better message than to give the excellence award for a whole community!

LACRALO have accomplished so much because the entire community have decided it was time to rebuild a disrupted community, transforming it in an harmonious and productive community for the last 3 years, and finally now we have it done and last ICANN meeting in Cancun we had the opportunity to show to all how we can work together.

Think about and celebrate community.

I am copying my whole community since I know they all agree with me.

Cordially

Vanda Scartezini

NEXTi - DNS WOMEN

Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

Whattsapp: + 55 11 98181.1464

SKYPE: vanda.scartezini

Sorry for any typos.

_______________________________________________ lac-discuss-en mailing list lac-discuss-en en atlarge-lists.icann.org https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-en _______________________________________________ By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.