[lac-discuss-es] [lac-discuss-en] Elecciones de LACRALO

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Apr 28 16:15:25 UTC 2020

Thanks Sergio will do today and will sent my Expression of Interest for NOMCOM-  kisses

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

On 4/28/20, 12:45, "lac-discuss-en on behalf of Sergio Salinas Porto" <lac-discuss-en-bounces en atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of lac-discuss-es en icann.org> wrote:

    [[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

    Dear LACRALO members

     As explained at the LACRALO monthly meeting this Monday, April 27,
     will call for LACRALO leadership elections.
     The elections will respect the approved Operating Principles in force,
     including the principle of job rotation.

     Furthermore, the procedural clarity that we have achieved in
     the governance group with the development of the draft of the new rules
     that implement the Principles.

     All information about the elections is published in the following wiki
     page:

     https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2020+LACRALO+Regional+Selections

     Thank you very much for your support and active participation in this election.

     Sergio Salinas Porto -President-

     Harold Arcos - Secretary

     * Sergio Salinas Porto ** President Internet user Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN
    <https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
     Internet users <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
    <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
     Of the C <https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
    <http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
    <http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
     we can be disobedient, every time we receive humiliating orders
     our *

     * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *