[lac-discuss-es] Fwd: [Alac-sc-outreach] Ref: At-Large ICANN64 Booth Sign-up Sheet

Harold Arcos harold.arcos en gmail.com
Jue Feb 14 14:28:55 UTC 2019

Estimada región

Para quienes estarán presentes en la reunión ICANN - 64 están invitados a
participar de la atención al público en el Módulo ó Stand que se ha
destinado en los espacios de exposición.

Saludos

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: DANIEL NANGHAKA <dndannang en gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 9:21 AM
Subject: [Alac-sc-outreach] Ref: At-Large ICANN64 Booth Sign-up Sheet
To: ALAC Subcommittee Outreach <alac-sc-outreach en atlarge-lists.icann.org>

Dear All,

As you are aware we have a couple of weeks to ICANN 64 in Kobe, I would
like to request members who will be present to please sign up for the ICANN
64 Booth. The Sign-up form can be found here

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+ICANN64+Booth+Sign-up+Sheet

Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Daniel

--
Nanghaka Daniel K.
Executive Director - ILICIT Africa/ Chair - Outreach and Engagement WG