[lac-discuss-es] [CPWG] REMINDER--Meeting Invitation: At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call on Wednesday, 06 February 2019 at 21:00 UTC

Gordon Chillcott gordontc en gmail.com
Mie Feb 6 20:27:31 UTC 2019

Hello:

I regret that I am unlikely to be able to attend today's meeting due to
some weather issues.

Gordon Chillcott