[lac-discuss-es] RV: [lac-discuss-en] New Operating Principles

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero en msn.com
Vie Oct 12 00:27:35 UTC 2018

Dear all,

This comment is already posted on the wiki:

https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=84216695

Regards,

Maritza

________________________________
De: lac-discuss-en <lac-discuss-en-bounces en atlarge-lists.icann.org> en nombre de Jacqueline Morris <jam en jacquelinemorris.com>
Enviado: jueves, 11 de octubre de 2018 06:39 a. m.
Para: Humberto Carrasco
CC: lac-discuss-en en icann.org
Asunto: Re: [lac-discuss-en] New Operating Principles

Items 9 and 14 state only resignation as a reason for the Chair-Elect or Secretary-Elect to become Chair or Secretary ahead of the prescribed 2 year period.
They should also include permanent incapacity. E.g. if one dies suddenly, it isn't possible to resign...
So, proposed change to 9 and 14 :
"or in the event of the incumbent Secretary’s resignation"
Should be changed to:
"or in the event of the incumbent Secretary’s resignation or permanent incapacity."
Similarly for 9.
I will be traveling today, so cannot attend the teleconference to discuss.

Regards
Jacqueline