[lac-discuss-es] TODAY - Invitation Conference in LIma - Peru

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero en msn.com
Mar Mayo 22 17:30:00 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]

Tema: TODAY - Invitation Conference in LIma - Peru
De:"Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero en msn.com>

 <DNT>

 Dear all,

 San Martin de Porres School of Law (Lima, Peru) is organizing an event celebrating Internet Day.

 This event have the special collaboration of ICANN, GOOGLE, Internet Society, among others.

 We have record some promotional videos for our event and I am happy to share them with you. You can find them here: https://www.facebook.com/maritzayesenia.aguerominano/media_set?set=a.2227846440565274.1073741831.100000198205921&typeϓ&uploaded㴓

 Remote participation is going to be available. The link is: https://livestream.com/internetsociety/dmcomunicaciones

 Regards,

 Maritza Agüero, MSc.

 <DNT>