[lac-discuss-es] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] REMINDER / Meeting Invitation: ALAC Monthly Call on Tuesday, 22 May 2018 at 12:00 UTC

Ricardo Holmquist rihogris en gmail.com
Lun Mayo 21 14:45:47 UTC 2018

Dear Carlos,
thanks for the answer, sorry for my election of words, hate was not the
indicate translation of what i was looking for.

best

Ricardo